MHL / Lightning To HDMI Display Cable
USB Port to HDMI adapter, Connect mobile devices to any HDMI big screen (please provide USB cable yourself for connecting your mobile phone to this item)
Works with millions of HDMI-enabled displays, Projectors, Laptops or TVs
Theater-quality HD Video, 3D Graphics and Audio
1 x HDMI
1 x USB Male
1 x USB Female
Support: iPhone 5 and later
Support: iPad mini / mini2 / 3 / 4 / iPad air/ air2 / iPad pro and later
Support: iPod Touch 5th / 6th generation and later
Support: Samsung S3 / S4 / S5 / S6 / Note 3/ Note 4 / Note 5
Support: Huawei P8 / P9
Support Resolution: 1080p
*not all of MicroUSB devices have MHL feature, please confirm with your device.
How to use:
This lightning to HDMI adapter has three ports, please make sure all ports are well connected, otherwise, it will not work.
1. Plug the HDMI port into the TV/Projector HDMI port.
2. Connect the USB port to a power adapter(5V 1A) or the projector or TV’s usb port for power.
3. Plug USB female port into your iPhone/Samsung/iPad through charging cable. (*MicroUSB / Lightning Cable Not Included)
4. Switch the tv/projector’s output to corresponding HDMI.
5. For IOS System, the phones’ screen will pop out a "Trust" option, just click it and it will connect automatically.
6. For Android Cell phones, please open your cell phone" Developer Options", then choose "USB debugging", then click"OK", it’s done.
1 x Lightning / MHL to HDMI Cable
*MicroUSB / Lightning Cable Not Included
*Due to the copyright protection (HDCP), public sharing of the contents on the screen may be prohibited by some video service providers (such as Netflix, Amazon video, HULU and other websites). Please double check whether to accept that before purchase.