HDMI KVM Over TCP/IP Extender upto 120M with IR
Transmits max 120 meters from your HDMI source to HD display by single CAT5e/6 cable. At the same time, it’s also convenient to transmit HDMI audio and video source by point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode.
Support IR control, you can control STB or Blue-Ray DVD at receiving site by remote control. Support HDMI 1.3/HDCP1.1&1.2 point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode.
802.3 Ethernet standard, the design of pure hardware, plug and play, no need for additional software.
Support IR remote control, long distance controlled by keyboard and mouse.
HDTV Resolutions: 480p, 720p,1080p
Audio Sample rate: 32kHz,44.1kHz,48kHz
IR remote control 38 KHz;NEC
Power adapter DC:5V/2A
HDMI Sender: 3W HDMI Receiver:3W
Connection and operation
1) Connect the HDMI source (such as DVD, PS3, STB ) to the "HDMI IN" of transmitter by HDMI cable.
2) Connect the "HDMI out" of Receiver to HDTV display by HDMI cable.
3) Connect the transmitter and the receiver by Cat 5E/6 cable, distance can up to 120m.
4) Connect two pieces of 5V power supply to the transmitter and receiver, power supply for the equipment and the LED indicator light on. When status lamp on and flicker, equipment starts normal.
5) Connect the "IR receiver "into "IR-TX" port on transmitter, and "IR transmitter " into the "IR-RX" on receiver, and make sure the IR transmitter aim at IR Receiver of the controlled device if you need the IR control function.
1 x Transmitter
1 x Receiver
2 x 5V/2A Power Supply
1 x IR transmitter
1 x IR receiver
1 x User’s Manual